What you are going to need:
- base coat ( I used 8in1 total action intensive conditioner by EVELINE
- newspaper strips ( make sure you use pieces where there are no big gaps between the print)
- light coloured nail polish ( I used MISS SELENE pearl nail polish)
- alcohol ( I used some vodka)
- top coat ( I actually used SALLY HANSEN strengthener)
First, I painted my nails with the base coat and once it has dried out, I put two layers of the nail polish.
Then I poured some vodka in the cap. Make sure the nail polish dries out. Then what you want to do is dip the nail in the vodka for about 30 seconds.
Take it out and press the piece of newspaper onto the nail for about 15 seconds. Make sure it stay in one place and doesn't move, because you don't want the print to be blurred.
Remove the newspaper piece and you can clean around the nail with some cotton bud soaked in nail polish remover. It's very important to use the top coat as it will stop the ink from rubbing off and it also will add some shine. That's it!! Your eye-catching newspaper nails are finished. Easy, huh?
The finished look:
What do you think??