Wednesday 4 September 2013

Luscious Lipsticks

Yesterday I picked up 2 beautiful lipsticks in Boots. Another one from Miss Sporty Perfect Colour and Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss. It's safe to say I fell in love with them already!!!


1.Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss.

It is the 1st lipstick collection by Kate Moss. The high intensity colour stays for up to 8 hours. 





Weight: 4 g
Price: 6.99

I will most definitely buy this lipstick again!

2. Miss Sporty Perfect Colour

This lipstick is available in 20 different shades. I already have the 038 I love shade. They are  long lasting ( up to 6 hours) and smell gorgeous ( watermelon to me :P ) It doesn't make the lips dry - makes them feel soft and moisturized. 



Weight: 4.2 g
Price: 3.69

Did you try any of these lipsticks? Let me know down below :) Have a nice day!

P.S. My Oriflame order just got delivered, so I'm suuuper excited!!

Emka

No comments:

Post a Comment