I know that I haven't written a post in a long time an I'm sorry, but that's because I have been really busy with college and stuff. I found it hard to sit down and wrte a post, but I will have 4 days off college every week so there will be no excuse, I will post at least once a week :)
Today I will talk about a few ways to get/maintain your teeth whitened.
Some are home treatments, some are not. Obviously nobody wants their teeth to be yellow. I've always had a problem with that, because I'm a coffee drinker since I was like 12? So my teeth were really affected by that (thanks coffee :( ) However, I have used a few things and I have noticed a huge difference, so if your teeth are a bit yellow don't you worry, because you can too get them nice and white :)
What to do to have nice and pearl white teeth??
1. Brush your teeth at least twice a day for 2-3 minutes. Use a soft brush, so you don't irritate your gums and enamel. Also try to brush your teeth after each meal.
2. Using electric tooth brushes can give better results as it gets rid off plaque and stimulates the gums.
3. Use a whitening toothpaste or a toothpaste for smokers. You don't have to be a smoker to use it. It's just that they are usually stronger than normal whitening toothpastes and can give better results.
4. Mix some toothpaste with one teaspoon of baking soda, one teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide. Brush your teeth with this paste for about 2 minutes. Do it once a week until you get the desired effect.
5. I heard that the inside of banana peel is really good too.
6. The first thing that I came across while looking for teeth whitening solutions was the Crest whitening stripes.
I think they are a very good start to getting your teeth whitened. They are a bit pricey, but sometimes you can find them cheaper on eBay. I got mine HERE. They are definitely worth the price. You will see results after 3 days. The whitening agent stays in place long enough to get stain buildup beneath the enamel. These strips contain peroxide, so they may cause some sensitivity. I have used them a week before my sister's wedding ad I think they did a brilliant job. Also, my friends told me that my teeth are whiter.
7. The other thing I bought from the same seller on eBay was Whitepro teeth whitening pen.
You can check it out HERE This pen doesn't contain peroxide so I suppose it's better for your teeth. It works within 30 minutes. I think this pen is great to maintain the teeth white after for example the Crest whitening stripes. It has a weird taste, but it's gone after a few seconds. You can use it before some meeting, or interview or whenever!!
What do you guys use to get your teeth white??